November 30th, December 2, 4, 7, & 9th | Live Session Times 12pm - 2pm (UTC -5)
*Please review the live session times below to make sure you will be able to attend all of the live sessions for this course. To sign up for the course, check the boxes to register for each of the live sessions, then click "Add to cart" to purchase the course.
Five Live Sessions Plus...
Fun after-class activities, ongoing support from your very own “buddy”, printable guides, handouts, and cheat sheets throughout the course.
A total of over 20 hours of training customized for you and your Highly Verbal child.
Do you want to help your highly-verbal child or adult learn more social skills, but you’re not sure where to begin? Or do you long for your child to experience rich, meaningful interactions with other people?
In this Son-Rise Program Game Clinic, we will teach you how to implement specific, fun, social goals that will give your child the keys to successful socialization with other people.
In Keys to Socialization/for the Highly Verbal Child, you will get:
- Keys to help your child learn social skills such as: being able to carry on a conversation, showing an interest in another person, looking while listening and while talking, participating in another person’s activity, and calmly and easily handling not getting what they want.
- Learn how to use your child’s motivations as the engine for all of his/her social growth and learning.
- Interactive brainstorming sessions on how to create fun games and activities for your highly verbal child or adult.
- Fun and useful Son-Rise Program techniques that will continue to support you in inspiring your child to become more socially engaged.
- Question and answer sessions based on your specific situation.
- Connect with other parents and care-givers of highly-verbal children and adults, just like you.
During this 2 week course, you will participate in 5 live, interactive sessions with our Son-Rise Program teachers, who have collectively worked with over 1500 children and adults on the autism spectrum, and are excited to impart their knowledge and experience with you.
Please Note: When you register for the course and access our online learning system, you will need to complete the GET-TO-KNOW-YOU survey forms before your first live session.
Select from the sessions below to register.